perjantai 15. tammikuuta 2016

WHO WE ARE? Part 4: Heini



I'm a first year student in the University of Tampere and studying computer sciences. Previously I have studied IT and business in Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences for two years.
I like IT, sciences, innovate, music, cats and good food. I'm also interested about clothes and business. I'm a creative person. I get easily really excited and want to work right away. I also like developing, I have built a motion sensor beaver. I would like to develop and built more things. My main interest in this project is in programming and research.

I get interested about this project because I have difficulties to find right size clothes and it is even harder to buy them online. I always get wrong size clothes or they just don't fit me. It is frustrating to order something knowing that I have to return it. Or I have to order many sizes and models and try them all. It would be nice to be sure that a piece of clothes is my perfect fit. I hope that this project will abolish my problem.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti